
Firstly the radiator in my room is not working! The steel is as cold as ice. It went on and off several times. I have to wait for the people to come and fix, fortunately they are helpful enough.
Crabtree is a good brand in terms of natural product, aromatherapy and its range of body lotion, cream and butter. Went to shop in
Crabtree with my friend. I enjoyed shopping in England as the sales don not follow your back where ever you go! I decided to buy
Jojoba oil body cream from Jojoba oil series as my body is getting dry. It is essential to apply it after bath for balancing of moisture level. It is fast to be absorbed and is non greasy, which is important. Other benefits is that it contains Vitamin A, E.
Myfriend bought
Avocado butter.
I superlike the
Butter choc body cream and Bamboo body lotion! But as for the time being, this jojoba oil cream will do.
Check the website!The price is considered cheap compared to Malaysia. And here has more choice to choose from!
No comments:
Post a Comment