This is me catching a self portrait under the tiang lampu near Trent Building in University of Nottingham (UoN). Call me vain. This is the forth day I arrived in England and was all uneasy cause I can't access internet in my room in hall, simply because I have no genuine Microsoft and my virus definition is not up to date. I feel like killing the reseller of the Microsoft copy back in Malaysia but what to do. To start a journey in a whole new different place is like a pattern of "W". Ups and Downs, roller coaster and you went "eee aaaa ooooo iiiiiiii."Sometimes you felt helpless as you want everything to be settled at once, and the fact is you can't...so cheers.
For example back in Malaysia, when everybody happily get their Passport with visa, I was the one getting the Visa with a WRONG date. The officer said due to huge volume of application, that was a 1 in 1000 typing error. I went like "ternganga" and speechless. That was a Friday and they promise to make NEW PERFECT one for me Monday, that day I actually got to fly...
the wrong visa
On that night, me and my friend from Malaysia Chua we overslept and missed out dinner and we had no choice but to order pizza delivery, for about 7 pounds. :P
We took a tour to Beeston town. The place wehre I will be living. The town is so small, so slow, so quite, and is the best place for retirement!
Lastly where am I again? in the Howard Library online, using wireless. Going to Beeston soon I think to shop.
千辛万苦...>.<
ReplyDelete无论如何
一切将渐渐上轨道
加油!
谢谢你!
ReplyDelete我会加油的
你住家地址给我ok?
明信片哈哈
哇哈
ReplyDelete期待ing~~~*
-----
好喜欢那棵秋天的树
小城安静不坏,有自己的空间挺好呢。
刚去citycentre转一下
ReplyDeletecitycentre繁忙的多,好不热闹,但这小镇大学城安静多了也凉快多了
等改天有时间或比较熟悉生活步调了以后
ReplyDelete到处去跑跑看看不一样的风土人情会更有趣呢。
不过你那大学城景致是出了名的漂亮~*
对阿
ReplyDelete现在还没应付得来,这里的要求很严的,教授一点都不客气的说!
这里是很美啦哈哈
到处去泡泡恐怕没时间,不过可以腾出时间的,先适应再说!
可能还不相熟所以不好说话吧
ReplyDelete相处一段时间也许会改善不定
毕竟人文环境有不一样
加————油叻