Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 songs that make me puke and 5 songs that pleasing me

5 songs that are making me sick and puke now are.......*drum roll*

1. Katy Perry "Thinking of you", not to mention "Hot and cold".... Arrrr (exclamation marks)


2. Black eyes peas "Boomboompow". Please play the REMIX ok? I am sick of the usual radio edition.

3. David Archuleta "A little too not over you". The Chinese radio channel is still playing this song oh my, that's why I do not agree chinese radio station in Malaysia playing English pop songs. They tend to have fix template of playlist and they never update it for ages. The same old playlist will be on for half a YEAR or MORE! And they are still somehow proud of it, cause they make some varieties by playing Non-chinese/cantanose songs. Sigh.

4. Miley Cyrus" The Climb". I switch channel when i hear this songs.

5. Taylor Swift "Love Story". Try "You belong with me", much better song, right?


Now

5 songs that I like for the moment now are....I hope radio station play them more. And the cycle will "re-cycle", and these five songs will make me puke also, some others days later..LOL

1. Enrique ft Ciara "Taking back my love". Hot and sexy, loving the groove.

2. Green day "21 guns". Super love the lyrics.

Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?

Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins

One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I

When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul

Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins

One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I

Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins

One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky

One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I

*(BRAVO)*

3. Mariah Carey "Obssessed". This is true blood R&B.
3. Colbie Caillat "Fallin' for you". A song that make you smile.
5. Boys like girls "Love drunk". Not fall out boy. I personally love their "radio friendly""easy-going" "punk rock". Specially the track "The great escape"

站长纯属个人意见报道

8 comments:

  1. Colbie~*
    很爱她的创作,
    永远轻松自在的吉他背景乐。

    她的声音我很爱。
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 请容许我叫他

    最靠近人间的天使

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme five~*

    爱死她了
    她的笑容有一种很特别的自然美。
    Falling to her.
    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 华人乐坛有这类型的?有吗有吗?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 这个暂时没有任何联想



    最近倒是在听一位法国贵族后裔
    Zazie
    摇滚与抒情都唱得很好
    她声音很耐听。
    这是其中一首主打:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0dAG4SSeA

    但我更喜欢她唱 Je Suis Un Homme 和 J'etais La
    有空去youtube搜一搜
    MTV 制作很赞

    ReplyDelete
  6. 个人风味很强烈的歌手
    他的mv故事性很强!

    真的值得介绍,谢谢你咯

    Je Suis Un Homme 利用数据迅速改变来证明二氧化碳的增加,在博物馆来展出,真的----讽刺惨了!

    ReplyDelete
  7. try Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone.
    not bad either.

    ReplyDelete