Friday, May 28, 2010

The Other Half Lives



"the other half lives" is the second book I finished reading here...I spent most of my time in the flight and train to finish this...the days you overnight in the airport...laugh...This is the "buy 1 get one 1/2 price" book I got together with "The Time Traveler's Wife" in WHSmith in Beeston, the small lovely town I live.




SO the story...the boy friend Aidan (AHA this is the middle name of my previous housemate and the XXX in the family LOL)...he confessed to his girl friend that he KILLED someone, and that someone according to his girl friend is still alive! So the story goes...I personally think that this is a potential novel-turned-movie kind of novel. Look at "The Lovely Bones".

Although, I dislike the movie very very much like I very much like to, like to...blog? Laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment