
2009 marks the 10th year anniversary of 1999's Ju-on.
In this 10 years, no one movie of the same kind actually manage to dethrone Ju-on, the "best" scary movie of all time. To honor the greatest success of Ju-on, Takashi Shimizu came back to supervise the "brand new" two movies of "Ju-on"- Old Lady in White; AND Girl in Black.
These two movies were screened simultaneously around June in 2009, to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of Ju-on.
I finally watched them.
Two pretty short films. Approximately 50 minutes or so, no longer than an hour.
These two movies were screened simultaneously around June in 2009, to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of Ju-on.
I finally watched them.
Two pretty short films. Approximately 50 minutes or so, no longer than an hour.
Both do not have anything to do with Ju-on 1 and Ju-on 2. But they keep the properties of Ju-on, the pace is the same, the atmosphere is creepy as hell, the story plot is crazy random!
"Old lady" is creepy, we know, and in some moments in the movie, "old lady" scared the hell out of me...(!!!) On the other hand, Girl in Black is less entertained I would said.
"Old lady" is creepy, we know, and in some moments in the movie, "old lady" scared the hell out of me...(!!!) On the other hand, Girl in Black is less entertained I would said.
If you are fan of Ju-On, it is fun to watch these two movies, and play around with the 'details'.
Go watch them!
Go watch them!
I couldn't sleep after watching it online...scared tat the old lady suddenly will come out from my monitor lol
ReplyDeleteHey kelvin!
ReplyDeleteyes, that old lady is so super fking irritating n creepy, feel like slapping her...
but she is damn menakutkan